Tennessee Tractor Trailer Truck Accident Lawyers
Located in the greater Chattanooga area (Dunlap), Attorneys Greer, Swafford & Adams for over 40 years has fought for and obtained maximum compensation on behalf of truck accident victims and their families throughout the great state of Tennessee.
To schedule a free confidential consultation to discuss your truck accident or wrongful death claim with an experienced and skilled Tennessee personal injury lawyer, please call us at 423.949.3621 or fill out our online contact form.
Whether you live in Tennessee or were involved in a truck crash while driving through Tennessee, personal injury attorney, Steve Greer offers you over 40 years of experience in suing for and collecting millions of dollars against trucking companies and their insurance companies. We have recovered some of the largest awards in Tennessee for personal and death in trucking accidents. We have represented victims injured in trucking accidents on the state highways of Tennessee, as well as interstate highways such as I-24 and I-75 that pass through nerby Bradley, Hamilton, Marion, Grundy and Coffee counties Tennessee.
Experienced representation, results and personal service are the cornerstones of our practice. For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Firm Overview.
Tennessee Truck Accident Claims Are Very Complex: Experience Matters
Truck accident claims in Tennessee are complex. If you were involved in a truck crash or tractor trailer wreck, you should engage an experienced lawyer who understands the complexities of a trucking accident claim.
For example, there are many parties that could contribute to a Tennessee truck accident. Failure to include one of these parties could jeopardize all or part of your claim and prevent you from receiving all the compensation you deserve.
The following parties are some examples:
- Truck driver – A truck driver could be at fault for driving more than the legal amount of time permissible and getting fatigued or for driving the rig recklessly or causing a truck crash while on drugs or alcohol.
- Truck cab owner – A truck cab owner is sometimes the truck driver, but not always. The truck cab owner has a duty to inspect the equipment on the truck cab and make sure it is properly maintained. Failure to properly inspect or repair the cab, including tires, brakes, lights and other parts, could cause a trucking accident.
- Truck trailer owner – The truck trailer owner is usually a company, and not always affiliated with the truck cab owner. Like the truck cab owner, the truck trailer owner has a duty to properly inspect and maintain the truck trailer.
- Truck loaders – The truck loaders have the responsibility of loading the truck. Failure to properly balance the load, to properly secure the load, or loading over permissible weight limits could cause a load shift or overloading and cause or contribute to a trucking accident.
Other potentially liable parties include:
- Improper background check for the company that hired the driver
- Highway and roadway designers
- Truck and truck parts manufacturers
Handling major trucking accidents many times requires the use of accident reconstruction experts. We have access to and used the best accident reconstruction experts in the Southeast in a variety of cases to help us prevail against major trucking companies and insurance companies for seriously injured clients and the families of those killed in trucking accidents. Through our experience and expertise, we have recovered record amounts for severely injured clients and the families of persons killed in trucking accidents.
Contact an Experienced Tennessee Truck Accident Lawyer Today
For more information about Tennessee trucking accidents or to discuss your truck accident claim with a qualified personal injury lawyer who is dedicated to getting you maximum compensation, please schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at 423.949.3621 (Dunlap) or 423.775.3621 (Dayton). If you prefer, you can also fill out our intake form. All inquiries will be promptly answered. Experience matters.